Un saluto

« Older   Newer »

principiante

Group

Status
    Ciao, sono nuovo del forum mi chiamo fabrizio. e sto' cercando di risistemare uno scarabeo del 1999.

2. Vincenzo Basile2

User deleted

Ciao, se sei nteressato ho ancora molti pezzi di ricambio . Cosa ti serve?

Vincenzo

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ciao e benvenuto nel forum

pippo pluto paperino

Group

Status
    sei nel posto giusto

5. giovannino54

User deleted

Benvenuto.
    Mi chiamo Giovannino e sono propietario di uno Scarabeo 150 rotax del 1999.
    Fammi sapere come va.
    Saluti

6. GrilloHun

User deleted

Hi all, sorry for writing in English, but my Italiano is very bad, although I studied the language in grammar school, but it was long time ago.
    Io sono Ungherese, ho una Scarabeo 125 GT, annata 2004. I've bought it three years ago, i'm the third owner.
    I've read almost all topics, google translate is my friend :) And topics with lots of pictures.

I have the high temperature problem (i have the 250 GT bottom guard), maybe i'll buy a Hexagon thermo switch and make the cuttings in the front fender.

Niko, if i'm right, there was an other guide in the tips, in what you made a connector for the mobile phone (USB). Can I get it, or I'm wrong, and it was on an other site?

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Hi GrilloHun, you've done well to implement all the systems to contain the temperature increase, by now these summers are becoming increasingly hot.

In fact, you remember well, in the old site, in the tips & tricks section there was a page about creating a circuit to lower the voltage and power your usb devices. The circuit I used was old so I decided not to put this page in the new site. Since I do not have much time, and I still have to put all the pages on the travel section online, if you do not rush by the fall I rewrite the page you need. Otherwise, what you need is a step-down circuit dc-dc.

Hello

8. GrilloHun

User deleted

Thx Niko, it's not so important. I'm thinking use your cigarette lighter guide, but with an USB end, placing it somewhere on the lower part of the steering. And just connect a cable, if its necessary, other times it can be in the glove compartment. Maybe I put an ON/Off switch there.

9. Giancarlo Felice

User deleted

Buongiorno e buona Domenica a tutti. Ho appena acquistato uno Scarabeo 125 con motore rotax. Anno 2000 e 50000 km. Devo fargli dei lavoretti che man mano posterò con la community.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ciao Giancarlo, apri una discussione tutta tua x le presentazioni.
    Ciao

9 replies since 28/7/2017, 13:42   107 views